Improve your knowledge and try some of the newest wine styles plus have a few of your old favourites along the way.
What a great opportunity to taste award winning wines from the many regions of Australia and New Zealand – all without leaving sunny Queensland.
Nowhere else can you get all this except at the Australian Small Winemakers Show.
Make a weekend of it, bring your friends and while you’re in the district visit some of Queensland’s and NOW some of Australia’s top wineries on the Granite Belt.
Tables of 10 & 12 are available for groups. (If booking a group, please add comment as to your group name)
LOG IN HERE if you have purchased tickets already and what access to your order
FOOD & WINE
• Light finger food on each table PLUS a buffet of food included
• Free etched souvenir tasting glass
• Select any wine for tasting from the complimentary Show Results Catalogue*
PRIZES & RAFFLES
• Lucky Door prize
• Raffle Tickets on sale during the day with many great prizes
• Your opportunity of being a “Judge for a Day” at the Next Show – go behind the scenes and experience what happens during Judging.
• David and Sarah Hume
• Penny Davies and Roger Ilott
• Return Bus transfers are available to recognised accommodation houses in Stanthorpe ...
Transfers to and from Severnlea & Ballandean ONLY $15.
Saturday 28th October 2017, 2pm to 6pm (Doors open at 1pm)
EXHIBITION CENTRE - Agricultural Show Grounds, High Street, STANTHORPE QLD
Great value for 4 hours of wine tasting... ‘It is a Wine Show after all!’
Entry fee includes
• Unlimited wine tasting • Light finger food • Entertainment • Free etched tasting glass • Complimentary return transfers to recognised accommodation houses in Stanthorpe • Great value!
Due to State Licensing Laws, persons under the age of 18 years (including Babies) cannot enter the Exhibition Centre during the Public Tasting. No show wine is available to purchase or takeaway.
*Award winning wines sometimes run out during tasting, as limited bottles are submitted to the show.